Thursday, April 5, 2012

Welcome to My Life

Hello!
My name is Angi and I've gotten a wild hair and decided to start a blog.  I have a lot of thoughts swirling around in my head and thought it would be fun to put them out there for the world to read.  Don't ask me why I thought this would be a good idea...I just did!  My life is a hot mess and you'd really have to see it to believe it.  Just a warning...reading this blog will give you the good, the bad, and the ugly.  I know there has to be other women out there that have the same experiences I do and we all probably feel alone.  So I just want you all to know you are not!
So, I guess we will start by letting you all get to know me just a little.  I am a 28 year old wife and mother.  I stay at home with my son, Thomas, who just turned 3, and I'm an Independent Scentsy Consultant.  I also have a daughter, Trinity, who will be 7 in May and is in the 1st grade at a private, Catholic school.  My wonderful husband, Doug, is wonderful for many reasons but mostly because he puts up with my craziness!I am a woman who loves God, my family, my friends, and Scentsy!  I dedicate myself wholeheartedly to anything I commit to and I expect others to do that same.  I have many quirks and pet peeves and quite often do not claim to be perfect.  I am only human so forgive me in the future if I might say anything to offend you.  It will not be intentional.  I wear my heart on my sleeve and I don't hide my feelings well.
I want to thank you all in advance for joining me on this crazy ride and we shall all see where it goes together.
Love,
Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment